Translate

Friday, January 2, 2015

Starting Over



I won't bore you with all of the details, but I have shut down my old blog Godzilla Asylum and started up this new blog called, "Sparky Vizion." Like I said the reason for deleting my old blog is a bit complicated, but I hope you enjoy this blog as much as the old one.

If you are wondering why it's called "Sparky Vizion", it's because someone else is using the title "Sparky Vision", so I had to change the name a little bit.

Sparky Vizion is based off of my old radio program that I had on international shortwave station WBCQ, and it's also the name of my live streams on YouTube. Of course from now on I will call future live streams "Sparky Vizion" to reflect the new way I am doing things.

Stay tuned to this blog for old videos that I have made on YouTube and some really cool content from Todd Tennant!

Peace and all that good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment